Heavenly Father I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers for my husband. He was so sick and we did not know. Wednesday he went home to be with our Lord and Savior. Thank you Father for all you did for him during this time, and each of us to. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I am praying for your peace, strength, and comfort.

It is so comforting to know that death is not the end for those of us who believe and know Jesus Christ as our Savior. We will have eternal life through Christ. God has prepared a new home for us where there will be no more tears, sickness, pain, or death. Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (Rev. 21:3-4, John 14:1-4).

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and your husband during this time. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we are here to continue supporting you in the coming days.

We are so grateful to hear that you are finding strength in the Lord during this difficult time. We want to continue to cover you in prayer, that God's peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

If you have any specific prayer requests moving forward, please share them with us so we can persist in interceding for you. We trust that God will comfort and strengthen you through this season, and we are reminded that He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
278
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom