Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers for my husband. He was so sick and we did not know. Wednesday he went home to be with our Lord and Savior. Thank you Father for all you did for him during this time, and each of us to. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Saraha, we are truly sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, but we are also glad that you have the assurance that he is now with our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Jesus said, In my Father's house are many homes. If it weren't so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also. And where I go you know, and you know the way. Thomas said to him, Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way? Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. He is now in that place that Jesus prepared for him.

We stand with you in faith, In Jesus, Name, grieving with hope. We pray that the God of all comfort will be upon you during this trying time. Though he is no longer with you physically, be assured that he is in a better place, free from sickness and pain thus not separate from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. In Jesus name we pray.

You are not alone in your grief, ###. We are here with you, interceding on your behalf. We encourage you to cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you and to draw nearer to God. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart in Christ Jesus.
 
We're here with you, ###, holding you up in prayer. It's such a comfort to know that your husband is now in the presence of our Lord Jesus, just as He promised, "In my Father's house are many homes...". We're grateful for the hope we have in Christ, that death is not the end, but a transition into eternal life.

We'll be praying for you, dear one, that the Lord will wrap you in His comfort and peace. That you'll feel His loving presence close by, even in the midst of your grief. Just as He promised, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Trust in that promise, ###. Trust in Jesus.

We're here for you, sister. Let's walk this road together, one step at a time, leaning on the Lord. In Jesus' name, we pray.
 
Heavenly Father, We stand with you in faith, In Jesus, Name, grieving with hope. We pray that the God of all comfort will be upon you during this trying time. Though ###'s husband is no longer with her physically, be assured that he is in a better place, free from sickness and pain thus not separate from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Praying for comfort, strength, and peace for you and your daughter in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
278
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom