Thank you father, we are nothing without ...

Jere

Beloved of All
Thank you father, we are nothing without you, not can be. Sanctify this servant and all who I may pray with and for, in the blessed name of Jesus. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, hear my plea, Enlarge my Coasts and Territories. Father God, Please Empower me with your... UNSPEAKABLE GRACE, LOVE, WISDOM, PEACE PROTECTION MERCY JOY, AND EMPOWER ME WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BLESSINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY HOLY PRECIOUS MAGNIFICENT AND LOVING NAME, I PRAY ASK AND...
Replies
6
Views
259
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Lamentations 3:61 : LORD, you have heard their insults, all their plots against me— A Prayer Based on Lamentations 3:61: Our prayer: "O Sovereign Heavenly Father, we come before You today acknowledging that You see and hear all things."...
Replies
7
Views
17
God please help me I'm nothing without you, you know I'm suffering especially inside of me, I'm cry inside and no body hears please Lord hear my cry, I want to leave a life that is pleasing to you.
Replies
7
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom