Love56
Account Closed
Thank you Father, that my dentist was gentle and that none of my teeth need to be removed.
Thank you, that you will heal my sore gums and protect the temporary filling until March the 18th and I also pray that my appointment with the Doctor tomorrow will be really good, that the Doctor will be very reassuring that my health is good and excellent and I do NOT have any serious illness or conditions at all, NO Diabetes, no cancer, no hepatitis, no liver dysfunction, a clean bill of health. I pray and thank you for restoring me to full health and taking away my sinus infection... please take away my heavy drained feeling and fill me with happiness and joy and peace and love and strength and light and inspiration, cast out and overpower Satan in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you, that you will heal my sore gums and protect the temporary filling until March the 18th and I also pray that my appointment with the Doctor tomorrow will be really good, that the Doctor will be very reassuring that my health is good and excellent and I do NOT have any serious illness or conditions at all, NO Diabetes, no cancer, no hepatitis, no liver dysfunction, a clean bill of health. I pray and thank you for restoring me to full health and taking away my sinus infection... please take away my heavy drained feeling and fill me with happiness and joy and peace and love and strength and light and inspiration, cast out and overpower Satan in Jesus name, Amen.
