Thank you Father Please pray for a ...

Jere

Beloved of All
Thank you Father Please pray for a young boy(###) who's not resting. Peace of God that surpasses all understanding make ready this child and possible servant when he's of age. Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Jere, I stand in agreement and I have prayed for God's blessing over this boy. May God bless and guide him with peace and understanding, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom