Thank you Father God in the name of Jesus Christ. Father God please Bless me to get approved for the home loan application I have submitted for first time home owners. I have rented so long and have had problem s with neighbors now and in the past. Please bless me with a home to call my own. For me and my grandchildren and children. I am so sad because everywhere I move it never seems to last. I am feeling overwhelmed by this instability. almost like being tossed to and fro. Father God please stand up for me. And bless me with a home of my own. I lay this prayer at your Feet. In Jesus name I pray Amen.šŸ™
Amen
 
Thank you Father God in the name of Jesus Christ. Father God please Bless me to get approved for the home loan application I have submitted for first time home owners. I have rented so long and have had problem s with neighbors now and in the past. Please bless me with a home to call my own. For me and my grandchildren and children. I am so sad because everywhere I move it never seems to last .I am feeling overwhelmed by this instability.almost like being tossed to and fro . Father God please stand up for me. And bless me with a home of my own. I lay this prayer at your Feet . In Jesus name I pray Amen.šŸ™

Thank you Father God in the name of Jesus Christ. Father God please Bless me to get approved for the home loan application I have submitted for first time home owners. I have rented so long and have had problem s with neighbors now and in the past. Please bless me with a home to call my own. For me and my grandchildren and children. I am so sad because everywhere I move it never seems to last .I am feeling overwhelmed by this instability.almost like being tossed to and fro . Father God please stand up for me. And bless me with a home of my own. I lay this prayer at your Feet . In Jesus name I pray Amen.šŸ™
May the Lord answere your prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks you Heavenly Father for your awesome sacrifice and love for your people. What you did on that cross was only an act done by someone who loves His people so much. I am so grateful my Lord. Listening to people talk about this act today, I am so moved by what you did Heavenly Father. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
333
Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ā€˜Blessed by God!’ and for that, ā€œI’m very thankful.ā€ With that said, I do have a somewhat, ā€œNaggingā€ issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,693
Messages
16,802,317
Members
650,204
Latest member
Giliyford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom