Kathapoeo

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you father God for healing that terrible headache I was having. Felt like my head was so ready to explode. Father God as the day is coming near please give me the strength and motivation to do what is needed help me to quit dwelling on the things that can’t be undone. I know father you have something waiting for me maybe this is your will. I pray for the other party nothing but good health pray their dreams will come true. I pray for wisdom father God to keep walking in faith no matter what I pray I will continue on my journey on serving you and to fulfill my purpose please renew my mind and give me a new heart thank you Father God I ask this in Jesus name amen 🙏🏽
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks you Heavenly Father for your awesome sacrifice and love for your people. What you did on that cross was only an act done by someone who loves His people so much. I am so grateful my Lord. Listening to people talk about this act today, I am so moved by what you did Heavenly Father. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
336
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
320
Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom