Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Father for this beautiful day. I pray for relief and deliverance from evil attacks. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit Father. I pray also for my loved ones. Please guide them and protect them from anything like what I go through.

Please also allow me to rest Father with out evil attacks.

I love you so much my Lord. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
Praise the Lord, God has heard your request, God is with you, God will surely deliver you from evil attacks, God loves you and God will fill you with His Holy Spirit and guide you in a blessed path. God will also heal your loved ones and bless them with good health, guide them and also protect them from all evil and troubles. The Bible says in Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." God will take always all your burdens and bless you with rest, peace and happiness. God is with you, be of good cheer, God will give you your heart's desires. God bless you as per Haggai 2:19 and Zechariah 9:12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom