Bigrion

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you father for life, good health and sanity What God cannot do doesn't exist... Am writing my request because I know you are a God of possible doings πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Oh Lord my God bless me with longlife because you are the life giver, spirit of good sanity bless my family with longlife ..any man on earth trying to cut shot my life father pay him or her a visit for my sake amen ......πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ My father my king I have come with my worries oh Lord I dont have anybody to run to that will help me without asking for money you do all for free Father I hate that I am a liability to people oh Lord open my files and visit me today make changes in my life bless me oh Lord amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Oh Lord my God Grace is what I ask for in my work and everything I do father more grace oh Lord because it's says your grace covers everything Grace for more designs grace In My work place and unlimited favour and peace of mind Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Father in Jesus name visit my dashboard oh Lord anything blocking orders from coming for me father show it no ### Nothing is impossible for you to do Father bring client's to my dashboard let order flow bless me dat people will ask me where I get order from Bless me that my success will smell good to very body in Jesus name Amen...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Father bless my sisters bless my family with heavenly blessings good husband's for all 3 of them no weapons form against us will see or hurt us we are covered by your blood Amen .....Aman and Aman πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank you for upcoming testimonies ### ### πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
197
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom