****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND ###

****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND BEING WITH ME ON MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENT,GLORY TO YOU FATHER!!!!!1***************Please God protect my daughter from having dark thoughts, evil thoughts, thoughts about witchcraft, voodoo, etc. Please God be with her when she is alone and make her think in the right direction, towards You Father! Also help her find good positive things to fill her free time, IJNA!!! Thank You God!
Oh Lord I place this individual in your hands. I one against every unclean spirit that has occupied her mind. Let today be a day of transformation for her. Pick her out from the clutches of the Devil so that whatsoever ever thoughts are pure and of a good report she will think on those things. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND BEING WITH ME ON MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENT,GLORY TO YOU FATHER!!!!!1***************Please God protect my daughter from having dark thoughts, evil thoughts, thoughts about witchcraft, voodoo, etc. Please God be with her when she is alone and make her think in the right direction, towards You Father! Also help her find good positive things to fill her free time, IJNA!!! Thank You God!
I prayed for her in the name of Jesus Amen !!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
243
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom