Thank you, dear Lord, for many things. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
182
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the plethora of occurrences, events and happenings that triggered. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
257
I’ve mentioned that I owe back rent and have tried my best to resolve this matter. I’ve reached out to the ### property manager/landlord to be transparent about my current financial situation. They have been very gracious by not evicting me after several months of struggling to pay from my own...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom