Thank You And Prayer For All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peachy5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
Thank you all for your prayers, this was a week of happening but with God, faith and prayer partners like you all, we prevailed, not blood clot and good health. I thank you Father in the name of Jesus for all of the wonderful friends of faith. I pray that you continue to hear all of our prayers. I pray in agreement with each and everyone that have prayed on prayerrequest.com for continued faith, guidance, health, jobs, homes, shelter and marriages to be saved. In the name of our Lord and saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
thank you lord

default_smile.png
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Thanking God for hearing all our prayers. Bless ### and answer our prayers.
 
Lord I pray with this ###, Thank you for everything and answer our prayers in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prayers the elderly that gotten bump by a pickup truck was released from the hospital. The doctor said her lung and esophagus looked good finally so he had discharged her. Before he discharged her he was saying that air was being released somewhere else where it shouldn't be. But...
Replies
10
Views
166
Thank you for prayers answered and favors received.
Replies
10
Views
156
I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom