Thank you ### and ### for your program. Plse pray for me. As a child I was introduced to porn and masturbating. Today I'm born again having a great church in ### but still the guilt is haunting me. One of my children is living a gay life and the other uses drugs. It seems to me that the enemy is using my past to inflict pain through my children. Thank you once again for your prayers. God bless you in everything. ### from ### in ###
I prayed for peace and happiness in your family and that the Lord will always be by your side. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
87
Today I pray for all the Prayer warriors on this platform. I pray God give you back a double portion of Blessing for each time you stand in the Gap for someone else. May God bless , protect and provide for you & yours in unimaginable ways in Jesus mighty name. Thank you for interceding & coming...
Replies
11
Views
122
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom