Thank you all for continued prayers. So ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for continued prayers. So much going on, but I have faith that God will heal my ### and ###. I have faith he will cover us all. We are going through the storm, but we will get through this in Jesus mighty name!!
Praise the lord, God is with you, be of good cheer, God will lead you through this storm on your life, please don't focus on the storm, focus on God, God will bring you out of the storm. God will provide a miraculous healing to your ### and ###. Don't worry, God is with you all, God will never let you down. God bless you abundantly as per Zechariah 9vs12.
 
Praise the lord, God is with you, be of good cheer, God will lead you through this storm on your life, please don't focus on the storm, focus on God, God will bring you out of the storm. God will provide a miraculous healing to your brother and brother in law. Don't worry, God is with you all, God will never let you down. God bless you abundantly as per Zechariah 9vs12.
Thank you so much ❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
275
Please pray in Jesus name for continued victory with the intrusive thoughts and OCD as I go through this my love for the church is growing. Thanks to you all
Replies
13
Views
171
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom