Thank U Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter juju
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juju

Guest
Thank u dear loved ones for ur prayers and may God answer ur prayers in Jesus name too... and i thank da Lord for answering it for us. I praise my Abba Father and Jesus Christ and da Holy Spirit for all da help.......and love.... I heared ### is out for good still I hvent spoken hope he speaks to M today and I was told to collect my letter tomorrow. Pls pray it should b da best letter....and help M to go and give it to ### and keep up wid my plannings and also pls pray for my kids ### and ### and dat I should get them too ....Lord I offer U my life pls answer all my humble burden prayer request in Jesus name and thank U for answering da ones b4 amen......
 
Lord, I praise you because you intercede on our behalf. I praise you because the Holy Spirit makes groanings for us that we can't understand and prays for those things we don't know we need. I love you, Father, and praise you because you work all things together for those who love you and are called according to your purpose. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cats came home thank u Jesus no more assignments tonight in Jesus name. FOR NOW ON MY CATS ENJOY INSIDE THE HOUSE THEY ARE HAPPY FAT CATS WATCHING CAT TV FROM THE WINDOWS THEY LOVE THEIR LIVES GREATLYYY INSIDE THE HOUSE PERIOD PERMANENTLY THEY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING A MUCK ANYMORE THEY R...
Replies
6
Views
132
it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr finally my cats came inside for now they just wznt to be happy fat cats watching cat TV from inside the house Greatly thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
5
Views
93
MY COURSE CAME THRU YAYZZZ FINALLY LET ME FAVOR COME THRU A JOB THANK U JESUS. TODAY IS TURNING OUT GREAT MY PICTURES WILL COME OUT GREATLY GET BACK SATAN DEMONS STAY AWAY FROM ME MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MY DIRECT FAMILY PRAYERREQUEST.COM IS A GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO SAD NO ONE HAS TO BE MAD...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom