Danimeria

Prayer Partner
Thank Lord for this day given unto. It's by your mercy and grace. Lord Jesus, I pray against every afflictions, sickness, stagnation, poverty and financial embarresemt that devil is fighting against my life and my family. Every demon alter set against my health, my breakthrough, and success in life be aproot and destroy by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus I command every sickness in my body out in the name of Jesus. I break every set against my by demon powers loose be scarred iaccording mathew 18:18 in Jesus name.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, thank you for this day, and your mercy. Lord I pray for healing and also help me to win my court case on Wednesday, ###/###/####.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Firstly I thank Lord for wonderful day! My request prayer is for my son ### he is going to be ### months and report from the doctor saying he having down syndrome and thyriod and anemia plz pray for him that he get healed and all the problems despairs from him he is not able to sit or stand plz...
Replies
9
Views
312
O Lord, thank you for my life and family. It is your grace and mercy that has brought us this far. Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me. O Lord, I pray against every ancestral and transgenerational curse against me and my family in Jesus' name. I pray and I come against the spirit of sickness...
Replies
14
Views
444
  • Locked
As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. Luke 6:38. My God makes all grace abound toward me in every favor and earthly blessing, so that I have all sufficiency for all things and I abound to every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8. I am blessed...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,958
Messages
16,805,385
Members
650,431
Latest member
Hoygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom