Thank God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank you all who prayed for my daughters dog, you saved her from euthanasia on Saturday and we found a home for her last minute. This is awesome thank you Jesus 🙏Jesus thank you all.❤️
Replies
11
Views
77
Thank you Jesus my tv is working again all right now normal made it myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets the World 🌎 can be happy with our normal tv time can be family can make it..God bless the Nations normal can b MAJE it that would be GREATLY appreciated.. myself my family our pets r lights...
Replies
9
Views
106
I posted in April about the Mayor making it possible for there to be accommodation in the cellar. I did not give up thanks to you all. This morning, I went (rather cynically, I must say) to à coffee with a cop. I ranted about the situation, without losing my temper........but alléluia, just as I...
Replies
14
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom