Thank God for Today; please pray for me, Overcome painful failures of the past haunting me and I am undergoing Unbearable depression unable to meet expectations with shortness of sleep; please remember me ###- ###
Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Lord, may doctor appt today prove blood pressure okay, no med necessary. Safe drive, smooth appt and work release notice. Thank You in Jesus' name Amen.
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 107:31 – “Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 107:31 is a call for people to respond with gratitude for God’s enduring love and the...