Thank God for our little garden. It is bringing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingWaters

Account Closed
Thank God for our little garden. It is bringing joy to everyone who lives here. I believe that you are healing and helping us through our vege garden Lord..It is one thing in this life that brings a lot of joy and peace and is rewarding too. I pray that our garden thrives even more so that we can all continue to tend to it and grow with it.

I ask these things in Jesus' name

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus, Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 May They Know The Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15, Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 ,Angelic Protection Ps 91:11, 1 Jn 5:18... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And...
Replies
9
Views
32
🤺Protect Our Little Ones Jesus, Lk 17:2 Matt 18:10 May They Know The Holy Scriptures from Their Youth 2 Tim 3:15, Your Love 1 Jn 4:10 ,Angelic Protection Ps 91:11, 1 Jn 5:18... 🏔️"He will stand and shepherd His flock 🐑 in the strength of the LORD, in the majestic Name of the LORD His God. And...
Replies
9
Views
33
🤺Father, we thank You AGAIN for Christ Our Good Shepherd, The Lord Jesus, John 10:11. We ask PROTECTION for them, thank You for these precious youngsters, that You care for us, even ALL OUR CHILDREN and EXTENDED FAMILY, Ps 23:3 Isa 40:11, Ezek 34:15, Rev 7:17. JESUS, Take care of tour little...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom