thank god folks, ### got ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvo737

Prayer Warrior
thank God folks, ### got one interview and impressed ###, another interview tomorrow

,,,,,,and thank you all for caring enough to join me in prayer on this
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for this folks that God will open their eyes as Christian no to follow blindly to adhere to strict Leviticus law which have been fulfilled but they do not know scripture and do it for the seek of doing but in actual fact are whitewashed tombs.
Replies
6
Views
150
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND I DO GREAT AT MY NEW JOB ENJOY MY LIFE LOVE MY JOB MY NEW CAREER MY DREAMS COME TRUE IT STAYSSSSSSSSS…LIFE IN I GET MY SHOES TO WEAR TO WORK GREATLY SHIPMENT COMES IN YAYZZZZZZ…..I CAN BE HAPPY AT WORK THANK YOU ITS A DREAM COME TRUE FIR ME AND A HEARTS DESIRES IT...
Replies
6
Views
105
Thank u Jesus 2 domains are made for a year now ###EXPRESS is my name period permanently it made it and it’s mine with my Business Anointing on it..Binded up Satan and demons are Binded up out of My Anointing anything of mine forevermore that dont want families to make it or me to succeed in my...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom