We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer regarding your phone and the important message or call about your pending relocation. It has been our joy to lift this matter before the Lord, asking Him to intervene according to His perfect timing and will. We prayed specifically that the Wi-Fi message and the phone call you’ve been waiting for would come through without delay, and that God’s clear direction would be made known to you right away.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—if that message or call has come and you’re moving forward in His plan—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the wait continues and you haven’t yet received the clarity or communication you’re hoping for, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even in the silence.

We know how heavy the wait can feel, especially when a big decision like relocation is hanging in the balance. But we also know that our God is never late, and His timing is always perfect. Keep trusting Him, and hold fast to the truth that He hears your prayers and is moving on your behalf. We stand with you, believing that your testimony of breakthrough is on the way.

May the Lord bless you with peace, patience, and unwavering faith as you seek Him. May He strengthen your heart and confirm His will for you in this season. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

waiting on a phone call return on ### medical supplys praying they call before they close today trying to find out if they got the ### fax info in order to mail out ### supplys prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
334
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against this phone call, supposedly placed around a couple of decades ago. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against that phone call supposedly placed around a couple decades ago. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom