TestimonyI requested for prayer sometime last month concerning the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tina

Guest
Testimony

I requested for prayer sometime last month concerning the sale of my car in other for me to be able to complete the project.

I want to testify that I got a buyer for this car and now my project is completed and am now living in my own house. Thank you all for praying along with me. Hallelujah to the Almighty God
 
I will tell of Your name to my brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
 
 
Psalm 22:22
 
 
halleluYAH!
glory be to our Almighty God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning, our beloved man of God! Emmanuel! My family and I thank God immensely for both favourable and unfavourable conditions in our lives! Please!!! man of God we need your Online Interactive Prayer Session for our healings, deliverances, recoveries and salvation on behalfs of myself and...
Replies
7
Views
338
A
  • Locked
Sometime last month I asked prayer for the federal government furlough to be stopped although it has not stopped, I still want to give God praise. We got our letters on the job on Thursday stating that we have to take 11 days without pay, one payday per week with no work or pay up until Sep. 30...
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
Not long ago I requested a prayer request for myself about some issues I was having with my Mother-in-law, due to her always throwing things up in my face about my grown children. I have wonderful kids, they have good jobs and support themselves, but she can always find fault about them, and...
Replies
8
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom