Sometime last month I asked prayer for the federal ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfrediagrayking
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alfrediagrayking

Guest
Sometime last month I asked prayer for the federal government furlough to be stopped although it has not stopped, I still want to give God praise. We got our letters on the job on Thursday stating that we have to take 11 days without pay, one payday per week with no work or pay up until Sep. 30. I want to thank you, Father, for still having a job. I put my trust in you, no matter what is happening around me. My husband's hours have been cut, my hours have been cut, but you, Father, are our provider in the midst of all that's going on around us. Thank you for the bills that are already paid, thank you for everything that you have done and are still doing for us. I will rejoice because I know who takes care of us, and that's you, Father. Thank you in Jesus' name. Help us to take the bitter with the sweet and to always believe in the miraculous.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Good Things Come To Those Who Pray!

Dear ###, Did you know that If you pray for others in need of financial blessings, God will be more than willing to bless you when you’re in need of financial blessings? - After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10

God bless you my dear.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked prayer for the government to make peace for people to get back to work. Bless and help them. I pray for my name to be cleared in the name of Jesus, my God knows the situation and He only can fix this. Bless my enemies to be at peace with me. I am standing on His word and promises, In the...
Replies
8
Views
36
I asked prayer for my abroad job, I applied to ###, they replied to me, for further formalities pray for me.
Replies
4
Views
13
Thanks. I asked prayer to mother Mary for the cure of my brother ###'s one year old son ### ### who was suffering from fever. In the name of Jesus and Mother Mary, ### is good now. Thank you Jesus, praise you Jesus hallelujah hallelujah. Thank you Mother Mary Ave Maria Ave Maria Ave Maria..
Replies
4
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom