Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
134
Hello, I posted almost a week ago about needjng prayers to succeed in my upcoming exam and I'm happy to tell you that God has done 🙏 Hallelujah!!! I've got an A! Yes, God is sooo amazing. Thank You Jesus. And thank you to all of you who took the time to pray and offer insight and encouragment...
Replies
11
Views
352
I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
10
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom