Testimony

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Testimony on answered prayers for my wedding and successful shipment of wedding Clothes. Our clothes arrived on the night of our wedding day. I appreciate the prayers. Glory to God🙏🏽❤️
Replies
10
Views
125
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
134
I will like to testify that after failing my exam for nearly five years and had only one more chance at the theory. I fasted and prayer for 3 days and felt attacks with negative dreams telling me not to do it. "Give up" and my family getting so sick the same week I had exam. I got sick as well...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom