Test For A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willyhu8224

Guest
My wife is in need of prayer to retain her job as a nurse. She has to pass a test of 25 questions, and can only miss one of those questions. She has taken it 3 times already missing 2, 4, and 3 respectfully. This will be her last time to try. It comes up Monday. She is pretty upset and depressed. Her name is ### and she could sure all our prayers. THANKS
 
Let's Pray For ###....Lord I ask in Jesus name that You will help ### pass the test that she has to take on Monday, August 29th, 2011. Let her get 100% of the questions right. Faith without works is dead. So let her study, study, study. Let her place the information that she will be tested on, on tape and continue to play it while in the car, cleaning the house, or while she is resting. Let her take her lunch hours to study. Encourage ###. Be with her Lord Jesus and give her peace that You Got This. Let ### do her part and Lord Jesus You do the rest. Give her the answers to the questions. In Jesus name I Pray!!!!
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
175
Please pray for my teammate ### who is taking a teaching certification test today. Pray that she passes is and able recall all the answers she has been studying so hard for. Give her peace, confidence, and discernment. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
211
So I missed my test by one question so I will have to take it again. I am trying to process it and determine when to try again. Please pray for strength and wisdom. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom