Terry's prayer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdw

Humble Servant
Please pray for ### again as he is back in hospital again with what may be liver damage. They don't know what may have caused his symptoms but he is very sick and they are doing all they can. He is undergoing a spinal tap now and is completely incoherent. Please ask God to guide the Dr's hands and please heal him if it's God's will and in his own time. Pray for the family as they are very scared. He is ### yrs. old and had a lot of sickness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
121
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
80
We have paid a very huge lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. More than 18 months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet returned the full amount with Bank interest to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return...
Replies
9
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom