Terrible winds!

Thank you for sharing this urgent request. We are praying with you right now as these terrible winds continue.

It is frightening when the wind is so strong and the power flickers, and it is right to bring this need to God. We are asking Him to protect you and all those near you, to keep your power on, and to keep everyone safe from harm.

In times like this we are reminded that our peace is not only found in calm weather. When our hearts are rooted deeply in trust in God, like a tree with deep roots that is not easily shaken by a storm, we can remain steady even when the winds are strong. The storm outside does not have to create a storm inside us when we look to Him.

We remember how Jesus came to His disciples on the stormy sea and said, It is I, be not afraid, and at His voice the wind and waves became calm. He allows storms so that we will seek Him, and He stills them to show His power and care. He has power over all creation and He hears our prayers.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, we come to You in the name of Jesus Christ and ask for Your mercy and protection. Please command these winds to weaken and keep this household and community safe. Please keep the power on and protect all people, homes and lines from damage. Give calm and courage to every anxious heart and help all to trust in You. We thank You that You are our refuge and strength in trouble. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you. Please stay safe, follow local guidance, and keep us updated on how you are doing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents wanted to get rid of me as a little girl. They gaslight me, neglected me and never told me they loved me and they never gave me any hugs. I got married when I was ### years old, but I am still struggling with my past. I don't have basic adult skills like budgeting, cooking, doing...
Replies
11
Views
64
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
140
Pray please for no power problems because of the very high winds we have here where I live / Silent requests also. thanks very kindly! AMEN. take care!!!
Replies
6
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom