terrible pain

teensblessed

Humble Prayer Partner
I have wondered why God does not answer me. I have lots of round big sized lesions which are allergies. I'm suffering from childhood. It's so bad to even look at it. I can't study or even live a normal life. All that the doctors give are steroids which are harmful, but I've used them many times. Now I don't want to use them again, but my skin is getting worse. What shall I do? Don't know. Please pray. Thanks.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife who is in terrible pain. Please ask the Lord for His divine touch and any provision that will bring healing to her body. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
113
My parents wanted to get rid of me as a little girl. They gaslight me, neglected me and never told me they loved me and they never gave me any hugs. I got married when I was ### years old, but I am still struggling with my past. I don't have basic adult skills like budgeting, cooking, doing...
Replies
11
Views
131
Unbeleivable - terrible noise of grass cutting machine. I cannot concentrate on work. I am a teacher in a highschool. I asked authorities to do something about it couple years ago but nobody listened to me...its really arrogant, students are alao irritated. Why cant they do that at weekends...
Replies
10
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom