Please pray that I replace tempting thoughts with God's Word. As I trust in the Lord, I put my security in Him. I have confidence in the power of His love. I need support and not judgment from others.
A friend once asked me "do you want to know what the whole meaning of the Bible is?" Not giving into temptation! So true really. It's all about our strengths. But I learned something. Stay in faith. Stay strong. Take cold showers. Okay the cold showers are not absolutely necessary but stay strong in faith and the payoff is well worth it. Life is not easy. Do the best you can. A moral and ethical life brings greater happiness and rewards than giving energy to temptation. God has a plan. But then again so does the enemy. Jesus came 2000 years ago and he was tempted too. He is your friend. Think about it.
 
A friend once asked me "do you want to know what the whole meaning of the Bible is?" Not giving into temptation! So true really. It's all about our strengths. But I learned something. Stay in faith. Stay strong. Take cold showers. Okay the cold showers are not absolutely necessary but stay strong in faith and the payoff is well worth it. Life is not easy. Do the best you can. A moral and ethical life brings greater happiness and rewards than giving energy to temptation. God has a plan. But then again so does the enemy. Jesus came 2000 years ago and he was tempted too. He is your friend. Think about it.
 

Attachments

  • 1000002979.gif
    1000002979.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Please pray that I replace tempting thoughts with God's Word. As I trust in the Lord, I put my security in Him. I have confidence in the power of His love. I need support and not judgment from others.
Breathe in and pray for your strength. You are the center of God's heart. Stay in the moment. Look around you. You will come out of this experience in better shape. This will pass. Breathe in and remember you will be stronger in the morning.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I went through lots of warfare my whole life..it is getting better but my soul is still tired. I now fell in love with someone but he rejects me. This opened the wounds of rejection and abandonment and I felt tempted to think bad thoughts like, my life is useless. I did cut myself when I was...
Replies
8
Views
120
Ok I am so sorry if this seems too vainful but I have my senior prom this saturday and I really have been praying to God that if he allows if, I can go. My mother has allowed me to go which was diffcult for her to say yes, but I am grateful that God was able to allow me the space to attend this...
Replies
8
Views
183
I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom