Tempted to sleep with someone

We are truly humbled that you have shared your struggle with us and allowed us to pray with you during this time. We continue to stand in agreement with you, seeking God's wisdom, strength, and restraint for you. Please know that we are all fallen and that no sin, except denying Jesus as Lord, can ever cause Him to abandon us. In 1 John chapter 2 we read, "My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins."

If you have resisted temptation, please share your victory with us, so we can praise God together. If you are still struggling, remember, we are here to continue praying with and encourage you. Remember even when we fail, Jesus is our advocate to the Father. Please consider posting an update, and know that we will continue to keep you lifted.

May God bless you as you continue to walk with Him, knowing that His love never fails, and that you can do all things through Jesus Christ, who gives you strength. Praying for you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I went through lots of warfare my whole life..it is getting better but my soul is still tired. I now fell in love with someone but he rejects me. This opened the wounds of rejection and abandonment and I felt tempted to think bad thoughts like, my life is useless. I did cut myself when I was...
Replies
8
Views
120
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:14 :The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:14 serves as a strong warning about the dangers of sexual immorality and...
Replies
9
Views
121
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 55:23: “But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you.” Psalm 55:23 concludes the chapter with David’s firm...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,221
Messages
16,797,259
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom