Tell God Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, discouragements, etc; but did not tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You… THANK-YOU –JESUS! God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly about any and everything and You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me. Through the good times thank You God. Through the bad times Thank You God. Abba Father, Thank You. And Lord Jesus please honor the secret request of the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus.
 
Lord may he always be there for you I pray for ###. Amen
 
Lord bless your child, thank you for all you do, forgive our sin's and hear our cries to you, remove all roadblocks, provide blessing, fill them with Grace and Mercy and your Holy Spirit in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
116
Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
117
GOD thank you for this day and all your provisions GOD i pray that you will continue to protect and guide me GOD i pray that you provide me with the resources needed to meet expenses this month. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom