Teach Me Your Word

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God I ask in Jesus' name, teach me Your Word so that I will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. God do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my Christian family and friends. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Heavenly Father I echo those sentiments. Show me Your Way, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus. Please help me somehow learn to sew. I could’ve learned last year, but procrastination was happening and I don’t wanna say why please let me learn this month to sew and be able to have some puppets made by the end of the year in several more next year and be able to film them...
Replies
10
Views
127
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to securely anchor The Encourager in Your Word so that she may come to know You better, love You more, and trust You with all her heart, mind, soul, spirit, and flesh. Let The Encourager meditate upon Your Word, day and night. Let her read, listen to, study, pray...
Replies
10
Views
157
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give me, my wife, child and children, my pastors, friends, family and beautiful online prayer partners grace to pray for our situation, for me to have wisdom for decisions and plans...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom