Tax Negotiation Successful!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MAO

Guest
My dear Prayer Friends,

All of you have been praying diligently for my husband and me to receive a positive, manageable solution to our TAX Issue. Well, I am thanking God we received "Good News" this week. We have been given 1-1/2 years to pay the Taxes before our Case comes up for review again. This is a completely manageable situation for us. I thank and praise God, I appreciate all of you wonderful people who prayed so earnestly for my husband and me. May God embrace each one of you with His Love, Peace, Joy, and Healing Grace. I am living proof God does hear and answer prayer. Again, May God bless and prosper all of you!

I have an appointment with a doctor in the middle of 2011, August. PLEASE! Pray the visit with this specialist will be positive and he will not find it necessary to do further testing/tests. Life is filled with episodes and chapters, pray this time in my life will be filled with peace, happiness, and a MORE intimate relationship with God/Christ. I want to understand so I can tap into all the benefits He has for us as believers.

Again, thank all of you for your prayers and support during a very grey period in my life.

God's Love and Peace always,

###
 
I am looking a new job but not getting. Please pray for ###.
 
Blessings may the Lord be with you and watch over you in this situation.
 
It is so good to know that God is always with us in our time of need. Psalm 91:15 (NIV) says, ...I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Dear Lord, I thank you for blessing ### with another day. Thank you in advance for the many many blessings that are still to come for her and her family. Lord, you know what what is in her heart. She has have given you her fears, her worries and her anxieties. Dear Lord, she knows to be still, trust, believe so that You can do your work. Lord, may ### and all of us always trust in you for everything. I ask this in Jesus’ name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
151
Dear prayer partners. Please pray and believe God with me for a job position to be possible for me. My former work place is closed down and I am now in need of a new job. I am a Phlebotomist with on the job training as a clinical assistant. My doctor colleagues are fighting to get me jobs where...
Replies
8
Views
127
Hi Pastor My mom ### is going under laparoscopic Key hole surgery on the 20th June for the removal of the uterus and one ovary. The doctor said if this is not removed then it will cause cervix cancer. Please keep my mother in your prayers everyone during this difficult time of us. My mom will...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom