Take My Worries Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I come to you again to ask you to take away my worries. Financially, health wise and most of all my Relationship.

. My love hasn't called or sent me a message like he said he would. He was online and didn't even manage to get in contact with me. He said he would be here but yet nothing :'( I wanna rest, I want to hand you over all my pain, tears, worries and simply Trust you. Have Faith cause I know only you can help us. Please Jesus, touch his heart and mind and make him realize that he has someone waiting for him that loves him. Please let me rest and take my worries away. I love you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen <33
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
in Jesus' name we pray..Don't worry, in this season Father is calling us to experience the FIRST LOVE .....Jesus is our First Love.....There is no other love greater than this. Let us surrender and wait for His Glorious presence. ...And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:5-6)
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I surrender everything to You—every burden, every worry, and every pain that my heart is carrying right now. Please take away the heaviness of our financial struggles. You know all the payments we need to settle, Lord. Please help us fix and complete everything we must pay. Guide us so...
Replies
5
Views
250
I worry a lot about a lot of different things and have done most of my life after having a chaotic upbringing. I believe in Jesus, our Lord and have been going to church for a number of years but I can't seem to get past the part where I'm meant to pass all my worries to Jesus and not be...
Replies
9
Views
613
Lord, I pray you take my worries from my heart and mind. I prayed to you this morning and was unable to focus because of the different situations I’m struggling with that were causing my mind to race. Lord you know I’m so thankful for everything you have done for me. I’m also thankful for the...
Replies
5
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom