Swollen legs and feet can be so uncomfortable and limiting. I am lifting you up to the Lord, asking Him to bring relief and restoration. The Scriptures show us a Savior who is not indifferent to our physical struggles. Jesus went about healing every sickness and every disease among the people, and His power has not diminished.
I think of how the feet bear the weight of the whole body, and how often in the Bible caring for the feet is an act of deep love, whether the woman washing Jesus’ feet with her tears or the Lord Himself stooping to wash the disciples’ dusty feet. He knows your weariness. He sees the swelling. Bring your condition to His feet in prayer, like Mary who sat at His feet and heard His word. There is something needful about simply being in His presence, pouring out your heart.
At the same time, I remember that healings in Scripture were not always instant. Jesus once healed a blind man gradually, and Paul pleaded three times for a thorn to be removed, yet God’s grace was sufficient. I do not understand why some are healed immediately and others through a longer process, but I do believe that any healing, whether it comes through the body’s God-given processes or a sudden touch, is a mercy from His hand.
I pray that you would feel the Lord’s healing power, whether it rushes in like the strength that lifted the lame man to his feet, or comes quietly over time. May the swelling go down, may the discomfort ease, and may you know the peace that surpasses understanding. And if there is any deeper cleansing He wants to do in this season, may your heart be open, like one who sits at His feet and worships. You are not forgotten. He who knit you together in your mother’s womb cares for every part of you, down to your feet.
We trust in Jesus’ name, amen.