Hovthel

Humble Prayer Partner
Finally cleared for some female surgery that I've been waiting on praise God! Now I'm becoming anxious, and, nervous, and somewhat scared. Never had this major of a surgery before all smells horrible could affect my recovery after surgery. My prayer's remain the same....... Sell the mobile home for ### or even less.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for the progress ### has made. Thank You for providing a date for the surgery that has been awaited for so long. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, to let our requests be made known to You. We ask for Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, to guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Lord, we lift up ###'s upcoming surgery to You. Grant wisdom and skill to the medical team, and let Your healing hand be upon ###. We trust in Your promise found in Isaiah 41:10, where You say, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." May ### feel Your comforting presence and strength during this time.

We also pray for the sale of the mobile home. Lord, You are Jehovah-Jireh, our Provider, and we trust that You will provide the right buyer at the right price. Guide ### in this process and open doors that no one can shut.

In all things, we give You praise and glory. Thank You for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
195
Prayers for ### surgery today and Prayers for ### to be calm with no anxiety and may ### blood pressure and heart rate all be good, and Prayers for the surgeon and nurses to beform a successful operation and quick recovery for ###
Replies
10
Views
217
Lord God praise be your name! We thank you for the many blessings in our lives. I come to you In prayer asking that you have mercy on us, I ask that you please restore ###'s vision, please bless ### with a new job and help us find a new place to live since we cannot longer stay in this home...
Replies
15
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom