Suppose to be ###'s secretary-current secretary of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Suppose to be Pastor ###'s secretary—current secretary of ### years doesn't want to give up her position. Am willing to learn or is she wanting to give the position to ### instead, being she's younger? Former traditional data entry operator learned to be an administrative assistant.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, I am ### a humble secretary of ### baptist church. I had a vision in my dream that kept me unsettled and bothered a lot. In my dream I saw two balls of flame (fire ball) which came down from above and it struck me. And so my whole body shook at that moment I was reading a bible...
Replies
2
Views
84
I am the General Secretary of the Construction Workers Union of Ghana. Every 4 years we go for elections and is scheduled for 18th to 20th of July, 2016. My close friends want to disgrace and remove me from office but the Lord God has stayed with me and defended up to now. I need divine...
Replies
11
Views
166
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for the secretary at my son's school helping me out today. I am so sorry I had to vent to/lean on her, but, I just couldn't handle the stress of everything anymore and she was so kind and helpful. Everything just came spilling out. Thank you for letting her be there today for me...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom