I am the General Secretary of the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in ### general hospital oncology ward with leukemia. Please pray for my healing
Replies
5
Views
66
Dear Pastor, I am ### a humble secretary of ### baptist church. I had a vision in my dream that kept me unsettled and bothered a lot. In my dream I saw two balls of flame (fire ball) which came down from above and it struck me. And so my whole body shook at that moment I was reading a bible...
Replies
2
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom