Sunshine for my walk

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that it will be a beautiful sunshiny day. Let the sunshine fully shine down on me, in Jesus name. I am going for a walk. It is good for vitamin D - immunity and against depression. Thank you!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let sunshine, joy and happiness rule today over my life. All things working in my favor Preferentially treated today Abundance Prosperity Love Blessings And most of all PEACE AND SILENCE in every area I am in in Jesus name!! No disturbances, annoyances, etc. No nervous...
Replies
8
Views
150
I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
88
Please pray that I grow deeper in my relationship with Christ, return to regular fellowship and church, and hear His voice clearly. Pray that God fills me with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, discernment, and insight. Many people come to me for guidance, yet I often feel inadequate and unsure...
Replies
11
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom