Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mercy

Guest
i pray that i may get a permanent job. i am an ### currently serving temporary contract
 
Dear God, provider of all good things! We humbly come to you, please hear the plea of your daughter. Make ways in order for her to get a permanent job that will provide for her needs. All this we pray and ask through Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Last edited:
I pray that you will get the permanent job that will help you rise in life, a job that will not hinder your salvation and give you divine promotions in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
god saw your sadness let we pray hard god provides, that is simple issue for god put them in hands of god i help you to pray you get a permanent job soon.

god saw your sadness let we pray hard god provides, that is simple issue for god put them in hands of god i help you to pray you get a permanent job soon.
 
```html
mailstosiju@gmail.com

mailstosiju@gmail.com

Child of God,





***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. My current job contract is ending on the ### and I need a job. It's too hard to survive without a job in this economy. Please pray I find a job and find one before this contract ends.
Replies
7
Views
118
I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...
Replies
7
Views
123
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom