Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brunson4500

Guest
my prayer request is that i find a full time job in the name of Jesus
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Lord I pray that you bless ### with immediate employment and help him to prosper abundantly. Bless him with the ability to take care of himself, his family, his church, and everything else that requires his assistance. I thank You in advance Lord. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen!
 
in the name of jesus you find, esodo 14 v 14 read this vers amen.

in the name of jesus you find, esodo 14 v 14 read this vers amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Lord I pray that you provide ### a full time employment in the name of Jesus. To you oh Lord belongs heaven and earth. Thank you for your provision in Jesus we pray. Amen
 
Lord I pray you lead and guide ### to the perfect job you have for him. Give him favor

lord as nothing is impossible for you. Father I pray every need he has is meant in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen.
 
Lord please give ### ### a job so he can provide for his needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...
Replies
7
Views
123
I was recently hired at a new job but there are a lot of problems that hundreds of the employees are having that the employer won't fix or acknowledge. This has made an easy, fun job turn into a nightmare. Unfortunately, I now have to consider quitting. I'm going to possibly start applying to...
Replies
6
Views
99
I posted this recently: "I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom