Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Please approve my green card as soon as possible. Please why is it taking so long. Please you have the powers to do anything. Please secure my job and please don't put me in any troubles. Thank you and I am waiting for a miracle.

###, ###
 
Heavenly father, I pray in the name of Jesus on behalf of ### that she gets her green card soon... I pray that you bless her and give her patience to wait for you lord.
 
Lord secure the job of ### and approve his Green card. Lord also, help him understand how he can use this card to help someone find you. Strengthen ### to become outspoken of the good works you have done and are doing in his life... right now and forever.
 
Lord, Bless this brother in Christ to be a fruitful member of his community.
 
Last edited:
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God will soon provide me with a job. My family desperately needs me to have income and now we're struggling and barely have food because I don't have a job anymore. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
210
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
101
PLEASE pray God would provide me with a job/source of income soon. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom