Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suja

Guest
hai,

last 5 months am searching job...not yet am not reced i'll send my resume to all my job related companies. I am working 6 years in the same field and also a lot of friends helped me but no use. Now a days am hearing one of the company having a lot of projects and as well as vacancies are a lot so I'll apply near then 10 days ago. Their having three steps interview, I am selected 1 step on 27th so still am waiting for the other two. I know frankly speaking I am a very dedicated worker in the fields. My previous company I was working very hard but a lot of internal politics so I couldn't continue. My job there so I resigned. That company (now selected 1 step) I am referenced by my friends, they are selected so I am very depressed and also I am not believing in God.............so my question is, is God here or not....nowadays I am angry with other people. I am a very good worker and also daily pray to God regarding job so I am very angry with God. God says "whatever you want, I'll give to you" but still He is not answering my prayer........
 
Job 5: 17-26: “Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. From six calamities he will rescue you; in seven no harm will touch you. In famine he will deliver you from death, and in battle from the stroke of the sword. You will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes. You will laugh at destruction and famine, and need not fear the wild animals. For you will have a covenant with the stones of the field, and the wild animals will be at peace with you. You will know that your tent is secure; you will take stock of your property and find nothing missing.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
333
I am going back to an old job I used to have and trying to work a short shift today. This job involved me sometimes dealing with very angry people. Pray things would not be so bad. I was always able to tolerate it before but my mental health is a bit more delicate right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
387
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom