Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We are so grateful you trusted us with your prayer request, and we have been lifting up your need for employment to the Lord with hopeful hearts. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to open the right doors and grant favor in your interview. We believe that God hears every prayer and works all things together for good for those who love Him.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you’ve received good news about the position, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet or the outcome wasn’t what you hoped, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God’s timing and provision are perfect.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may He guide your steps into the work He has prepared for you. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
189
Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom