Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you began this important shift at your second job. It’s clear that this role comes with unique challenges—meeting metrics, enduring long hours of speaking, and interacting with difficult people—all while striving to reflect Christ’s love in every encounter. We have lifted each of these concerns to the Lord, asking Him to strengthen you, guard your health, and fill you with patience and kindness, even in the most trying moments.

As you continue in this season, we encourage you to share how the Lord has moved. If your shift went well, if you met your goals, or if you experienced His peace in the midst of the demands, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the challenges remain or new ones have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, believing that God is at work even when the answers aren’t yet visible.

May the Lord bless you with endurance, wisdom, and a deep sense of His presence as you serve in this role. May He refresh your spirit when you grow weary and remind you that your labor is not in vain. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm currently starting a shift at my second job. Please pray I will do well, work properly, not make mistakes - and meet necessary metrics so I can get the hours I want. Pray that I will be Christlike and kind no matter what - even when interacting with difficult or angry people which I...
Replies
6
Views
148
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
197
I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom