Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request about your work situation. It’s clear your heart is seeking both provision and wisdom, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide your steps and give you peace as you consider this opportunity.

We prayed specifically that the Lord would reveal the truth about this company—whether they are people of integrity or if this path might lead to difficulty. We also asked Him to guard your friend’s reputation and shield them from any embarrassment, as we know how much you value their kindness in connecting you to this job.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—perhaps by giving you clarity, a change in circumstances, or even a different door opening—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If you’re still waiting for an answer or feel uncertain about what to do next, we encourage you to post this request again. We would be honored to continue standing with you in prayer, asking the Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth and provide for your needs according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with discernment, peace, and favor as you seek Him in this season. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see it, and we declare His goodness and provision over your life in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To have several more good comments for my company till the end of the day in Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
108
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for me about this: I have two extra jobs in addition to my primary one. One extra job is more of a sporadic source of income and the other extra job, I can work as much as I choose. Well, I've been unable to work the second extra job because I've been very burnt out due to my primary...
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,944
Members
648,342
Latest member
Scxeihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom