Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s been our honor to lift your needs before the Lord, especially as you navigate the loss of your job after ### years of faithful service. We’ve been praying specifically for the housing care manager position you mentioned, asking God to open the right door in His perfect timing. We’ve also asked Him to provide clarity, peace, and provision as you seek His will in this season.

If God has answered this prayer in any way—whether through a job offer, unexpected provision, or even a renewed sense of hope—we would love to hear about it so we can join you in praise! If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come, or if this season feels even more uncertain, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, wisdom, and favor as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
I will more than likely be leaving my current job this week. But I have multiple bills due within the month. Pray for God's provision for these bills. It is imperative I leave my current job no matter what. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
140
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom