Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

I just said a prayer for your husband, ###. May the Lord lead him to the job He has chosen for him and show him His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help my ### to find a good job in a safe place to work and if it’s not good for her just egnore it and find her another one, trust You God to take care about her. Amen
Replies
10
Views
106
Please pray for God to provide me with a new job specifically one that will be honoring to Him even if it's starting a business. I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel I am compromising my Christian values. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for God's mercy in leading me to a new job especially one that glorifies Him. I had the opportunity to work at a job that was for a Christian organization in the beginning of the year and I left that job for certain reasons which I now believe I was wrong in doing. I have been unable...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom