Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and a good interview. We pray for placement in good employment with excellent benefits and give thanks in advance for blessings you provide in Jesus name Amen
Amen. Thank you for praying. God bless.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. God bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength, and let me never fall out of love with You. God strengthen me and bless me with the desire and spirit of obedience to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me and do a work in me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
Thank you everyone who prayed for me.
I think my interview went well, they said they have couple of different positions available.
Please pray for God to place me in the position God wants me to be in.
Please pray that if this is God's will I get placed in a position.
Lord do your will in this situation. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
186
I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job that honors Him. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom